[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 8 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:57 pm

SoOshii's GM Application. :)

so0shibo

SoOshii's GM Application. :)

Post by so0shibo on Sat May 22, 2010 4:52 am

Full name : Danny Ong

Time zone : GMT+8. I'm from Australia.

Time spent online : At the moment about 12 hours a day. Unless I'm busy or something then it would be less but generally about there.

IGN : Haven't made one yet but i will probably name it SoOshii.

Why do you want to be a GM? : To be able to keep the server fun by hosting a lot events and making the server more friendly. Past servers i have been in have a lack of GM's online. Left the server with a lot of hackers and quite boring. Hackers shouldn't be allowed to play. Also some GM's in other servers i have been in some can be quite rude. I'm a friendly person that's always willing to help people that are in need and i wouldn't ignore someone in need like some GM's in the past that i have seen.

How will you help the server by being a GM? : Most would be described above.
    Will you quit if you get denied? : No. It makes no difference if am get denied or not. Just that if i was made GM i would be able to do more than i would as just a player.

Any extra info? : I'm friendly, easy going kinda person, always have an ear to listen if anyone needs to talk to. Well i don't really know what I'm suppose to say here. But if you would like to ask me anything more just add me on my email located below.

How will we contact you? : Sooshi_boi@hotmail.com

This question is super serious. This could very well make or break your application.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? : LOLS. I'm from Australia. We don't have those =X I'd like to try one though !

Btw your application has a typo. It's serious not seriouse Smile and i thought it was spelt Klondike bar? D:
    Jon

Re: SoOshii's GM Application. :)

Post by Jon on Sat May 22, 2010 5:19 am

oi look its my bro danny. di chet di do ngu. lol jk. i gotta say this guy would be a pretty good gm john. hes like my co owner of my guild. built it straight from the ground up and he helps alot of people. good luck danny mayne

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:42 pm